Bandy Incorporated is the ideal partner to help you create corrosion-resistant cleanroom steel cabinets that fit your specific requirements and needs. We provide products for a variety of industries from laboratory research to biotech. Whether conducting research or running a production environment, durability and cleanliness is imperative.
Our stainless steel base cabinets are corrosion-resistant and resist moisture, are easily sanitized, and hold up to even the most brutal impact and abuse. We make it simple for you to design, install, and customize, making the process as simple and effortless as possible.
Industries Using Stainless Steel Base Cabinets
Our products are a necessity in many different industries due to their many benefits. Some of the industries using these cabinets include:
- Laboratories for medical research
- Electrical industries
- Biotech industries
- Hospital Storage Cabinets
Stainless Steel Base Cabinet Features
There are many features of the Bandy stainless steel base cabinets that can be added to your clean room, or other industry space which can be customized on all of our cabinets.
- 4”H x 3”D toe space
- A flush front construction with the intersection of vertical and horizontal case members in the same place with no overlap
- Openings that are rabbeted on all four sides for both hinged and sliding doors to provide a dust-resistant case
- Service access panels which are easily removed from back panels
- Utilization of stainless steel 304 and 316 alloy – 304 is the standard surgical grade, 316 is marine grade stainless steel, both non-magnetic
- Corrosion-resistant steel cabinets
- Corners fitted with a heavy gauge gusset for leveling
Contact us for a customized solution or for more information for your base cabinets!