ProductsChanging Room ProductsIn the Lab /Fabricated
ProductsSpecialty ProductsWork Surface &
CountertopsStock TablesCaseworksBase CabinetsWall CasesTall CasesMobile CasesCasework Accessories
General Product Features
- Each customer's individual product has its own drawing number controlled by the Bandy engineering department.
- Each item drawing requires the customer to read and sign off on 3D drawing review.
- Each product has a serial number for product registration.
- 2.1 Table tops and countertops are SS 304 or 316.
- 2.2 Legs and frames are 304.
- 2.3 Leveling feet are either clean room compatible polyurethane or SS 304; rods and nuts are SS 304.
- All elements in all units utilize 100% TIG welding. All welded tubing structures are completely sealed.
- 4.1 All SS 304 raw materials either 2B finish or 3B polished.
- 4.2 After TIG welding, all sharp edges are sanded and buffed.
- 4.3 Complete electropolish provides the equivalent to a mirror finish.
- 5.1 All units framed with 1" x 1" tubing that can support 200 lbs. continuously.
- 5.2 All 1" x 2" framing can support 800 lb. continuously.
- 5.3 All frames made with 1 5/8dia. round tubing that can support 600 lbs. continuously.
- Clean room Class 1, 10, 100 required electropolishing. All tubing structures are pressurized to 25 psi in our clean water tank for 35 minutes to check for leaks, ensuring that no acid remains inside or outside.
- A one-year warranty to the end user as long as the unit is in proper usage in the clean room or laboratory area. Any defects in workmanship will be repaired or replaced by Bandy.
- 8.1 General packaging: White polyethylene triple corner-covered, with four layers of clear stretch wrap. Each unit is then placed on a skid and wrapped again.
- 8.2 Clean Room Packaging: This optional packaging is available in a class 1000 area.
- 8.3 Crate Packaging: Option 1 or 2 above is also available in crate packaging.